Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy October This and That

Yes I am still around. If your a regular reader thanks, sorry I have not posted. nothing really on my mind to write...well yes there is a lot on my mind but finding the words right now is tough for some reason.

I love October, fall is my favorite time, halloween, thanksgiving then Christmas! Autumn colors, cooler tempts but oh my allergies!, oh my flu shot! AHHH good sleeping weather. Long walks. church fairs. The food!!! Even icecream LOL

I am giving thought to going to the local pride event. It would be my first "outing" like this. Although for me it might be too out, too local. Its called Out in the Park. Not sure what I am going to do. Depends if any of my close friends are going, safety in numbers kind of thing.

Oh the election! someone sent me this video I am placing a link here. There is a part of this where he answers a question about gay marriage.

John McCain vs. John McCain: Tell McCain to get off the Double Talk Express.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioy90nF2anI

Y'all have a good night

1 comment:

manxxman said...

You'll have a good time at the event. I went to my first Pride Parade 3 years ago and it felt so good. Our small city of Lexington isn't large enough to hold a parade but for the first time this year we did have a Pride event downtown and it was well attended. The city even put up Pride banners on the city lamp posts.

Definitely go with some friends it makes it a lot more enjoyable.