Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday Medley, This is your Life, Switchfoot, a Song of Faith

Good Monday today.  A busy weekend, Saturday in Williamsburg with Joe, a picture of my newest  acquisition is below.  I love it when I find a deal on something I have wanted.  The outlet malls are great!   Sunday I worked, a busy day,  several calls, sometimes all you can be is present in a situation. there are no words that bring comfort.  Its hard sometimes!

I have rediscovered a group I have enjoyed in the past, and I want to share a song of there's here today. The group is Switchfoot, the song is "This is your Life" 

http://youtu.be/LA2CpQWg2pA


 
"Behold I stand at the door and knock, if anyone hears my voice and open the door, I will come into him and fellowship with him, and he with me" Revelation 3:20


 

No comments: