Sunday, April 27, 2014

Its Sunday

Its Sunday, and I did not go to church this morning.  So often I work on Sunday, so when I am off I try to go.  But today I did not, no particular reason.  I am reading, praying, and listening to Christian/worship music.  Guess I am feeling a little blah and did not want to get ready and go.

I discovered something very interesting on the Gay Church site.  The church I was baptized in, a Baptist church in northern Virginia, is now American Baptist, and part of the Alliance of Baptists.  It is listed on Gay Church.com as an open and affirming church.  On the church webpage, they identify as welcoming, and affirming. Makes me wish I could attend there again. 

Its a gorgeous day so I'm going to get out in it some today.  Hope you have an awesome Sunday.  

No comments: