Friday, April 15, 2011

Sundry thoughts

Spring is here! I think, we do have a cold front coming through tonight. Who knows what that will bring us. Just a few weeks ago we had summer like weather one day, then winter like weather the next day, complete with sleet and snow flurries!

There are a number of things I have wanted to write about recently, but have lacked the time and exact words. Amongst them about the church I serve, my thoughts about things political, and there is the Rob Bell controversy.(I like Rob Bell) I will get to these at some point soon.

Next week is Holy Week, it will be a busy week! I am looking forward to the various services, but its extra work. I will be serving Lord's Supper Thursday night,it will be by intinction, and we will have a dinner afterward. The Session at my church has allowed me to serve Lord Supper, (I have served twice) and also serve as Liturgist. Both usually done by Presbyterian Elders.

My spring flowers are blooming, I see flowers and trees blooming all over. its such a pretty time of year. Hope you can enjoy it.

No comments: