Thursday, September 15, 2011

Church Stuff

Rally day has come and gone...for this I am glad. That is the start of the Sunday school year.   It was a great day but a lot of work for all involved.  Well worth it though.  We included a 9/11 remembrance which was very appropriate.  People are funny, some thought the whole service should have been remembering 9/11. that would not have been appropriate, due to the fact it was a regular worship Service and it was Rally Day.  People are people no matter where you go! Oh well that is church.

The speaker for our Senior group next week has had to cancel. So I have been asked if I can be the speaker. I'm going to talk about Chaplaincy.  Though Ive been thinking and perhaps show and tell my Matchbox Toy collection.  hmmm. Have to think about that one.

No comments: