Monday, April 23, 2012

A Musical Monday

You can say I have eclectic tastes in music.  It just depends on my mood, what I'm feeling, thinking what I want to listen too. It was not until a few years ago I really became interested in popular music.  I feel like i had been missing out in a sense, just listening to only christian music. Now I listen to everything from classical NPR, to the latest chart hits.  Though I don't care much for country, or "grunge" I don't listen to lyrics depicting violence  or anything offensive to me. I don't hesitate to change the station!  I still listen to the christian stations.

Today's song is  one I listen to at times when I have had a particularly difficult day at work or on call.  Today is one of those days.  I hope you say it to those you love, and never need to say "I wish I had told him/her..."  Please click the link below to listen if you wish. 

  http://youtu.be/dcDkjkxhnpY

Good Musical Monday!

No comments: