Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Medley: Take You There

Happy Monday!  Its now the start of the Advent Season, already here.  I have seen quite a few houses decorated with lights, and I noticed in my complex a number of apartments with lights up already.  As for me, I am not ready to decorate for Advent and Christmas yet this year. Not sure I will decorate much this year, maybe outside...Maybe if I get in the mood. No Christmas music yet either.

Today I am recovering from an on call night with not much sleep, the particular Hospital I worked yesterday was very busy in the ED some extremely sick folks. Kept me down there most of the day and part of the night.  Stayed tuned  to the blog for a continued discussion of education and career choices. 

Today I'm posting a song by Sean Kingston, "Take You There"


http://youtu.be/axq1jQTk84w


 

No comments: