Friday, October 29, 2010

October 29

Today is October 29, a day just like any other except today would have been my father's birthday. Oct 29, 1897 he would have been 113. He died suddenly April 9th 1976. A lot of thoughts going through my mind today, about life, goals, family, hopes, and some fear as well. Fear of what might happen, or what might not happen that I hope will happen. I know I'm vague but don't want to be specific, I can't really put it into words.

Faith is what is important to me on days like today. I don't know what the future holds for me, but I know the one who holds my future. Jer 29:11 "I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans not for calamity but for your welfare to give you a future and a hope"

1 comment:

Vic Mansfield said...

Sad, but happy remembrances, for you, I hope. Blessings and cheers.