Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

A Happy 2011 to everyone! I hope you had a safe and exciting celebration. Me? I actually slept in 2011. That is until I was called at 02:00. When I was on the road, I noted there were quite a few cars on the road at that hour of the night. People on way home from parties.

I hope 2011 is filled with positive experiences and good health, and anything negative is out numbered by the positive!
I encourage you just as I encourage those for whom I work, to keep praying, (I Thes. 5:17) Pick a new devotional to read through this year,have a reading plan, dig a little deeper into the Scripture. Consider using a study guide or commentary to help with this. Dig deeper, grow stronger in 2011.

Be Blessed and safe!

1 comment:

Robin Larkspur said...

Happy New Year, Topper, I wish you peace and harmony with all. Robin.