Plants are wonderful, soothing, and enjoyable. I was looking around at my plants, and counted 20 plants in my container garden both inside and outside. Its quite a task to water them all; but I love it. One day some will be planted in my own yard. I have a few plants flowering right now. (pictured below) among them are a Begonia (brought in from the patio in the fall) an African Violet, my Peace Lilly just finished a cycle of flowers. Outside I have three containers of Pansies in blossom, and my Camellia has numerous blossoms. My newest addition is a little Holly plant. I also notice my Rhododendron has a few big blossom for this spring.
Cowboy Maintenance
-
The Fall of the Cowboy is off to a rollicking start, and on this first of
October it feels like a fine and fitting place to pause for a spell and
revisit h...
1 day ago





1 comment:
Glad you featured your container garden on your blog! Keep on blogging now!! Robin.
Post a Comment