You don't realize how much stuff you accumulate until you go to move it. In my new place I have a room I am making into a study. Where all my books will be stored, well not all of them some are at the office. There are some books I am going to try and sell. These books, about 10 or 12 are of a verierty I dont use or need anymore. I think I'm going to join this site I've been looking through and see if I can sell them.
I love shopping online for the commentary set I am collecting, and using at the office. I found a used hard back in very good condition for $2.99, it will be $7.00 with shipping! The way to go.
Cowboy Maintenance
-
The Fall of the Cowboy is off to a rollicking start, and on this first of
October it feels like a fine and fitting place to pause for a spell and
revisit h...
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment