Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Moving Along

May was moving month for me. I moved out of an apartment I had for three years, to a new apartment closer to the job I spend more time with. Wish I could buy a place but its not to be right now.I moved myself mostly with my little car, which was a challenge since it is small. What I was able to do before in 4 trips with my wagon took 10 times longer. Not to mention I could not move things I did before because they just would not fit! Oh well I thank God its done!

Right now I'm just resting a bit before I dive into unpacking and arranging things...Starting with the kitchen. Although I threw away stuff, I suspect more might go. Things I just dont need and have no attachment to.
No my Matchbox collection will NOT be on that list.

At the old place I learned I had to pay for carpet cleaning??? It was clean no spots, I kept it vaccuumed, still hmm. Money out of my pocket that to me should be normal maintence for an apartment. Well I'm tired and on call tonight so I think I'm going to bed.

more later.

1 comment:

Robin Larkspur said...

Crap, I can't believe they made you pay to clean the carpet. That is normally routine maintenance for the apt. unless there was more than normal wear and tear. I am glad you are all moved, though, and sure that you will enjoy finding places for all your stuff.