Friday, June 24, 2011

Where to begin? My life is so hectic, sometimes barely enough time to sit and take it all in. Other times too much time and I just sit not accomplishing a thing. I don't like either situation. Yet I like the adrenaline of the hecticness of my work? But it takes a toll, physically, mentally, emotional and spiritual. I miss my garden! There needs to be more balance in my life but how do I get there? Im an organizer, I like routine and schedules to follow. However, half my work mandates I hang loose, ready to run at a moments notice. The pager rules the day not the routine or schedule or plan for that particular day. Such is life!

The church seems to introduce a little sanity into hectic workstyle. At least most of the time. I am reminded of the Scripture in Mark where our Lord tells the disciples to come away to a secluded place and rest awhile. To find a way to do that!

wow! Not what I intended to write here tonight, but I suppose I needed to write this.

No comments: