Tuesday, June 26, 2012

TerrificTuesday Great and Wonderful!

Today is a much better day for a number of reasons. I slept well last night. Its a gorgeous day, will be in the 70's today, much better than 90 of yesterday!  I have my to do list already in progress. I'm blogging again today.  Its a terrific Tuesday! 

Plant update, if you have read this blog for any length, you know plants are a hobby for me. I have moved a couple of my plants to the patio for summer sunshine and fresh are.  its a change of 'scenery" for them and me. I like to sit on my patio at times. Well its time to do some plant care including re potting, and figure out what to do with my Orchid.  I must do some Internet research on my quest to have a re blooming orchid.  Stay tuned for updates on that. 

Its nice to have a day or two not to have anywhere I HAVE to be. Or wait for a call to go somewhere.

So I must keep moving to accomplish what I need to today. Have a Terrific Tuesday!

1 comment:

Robin Larkspur said...

Beautiful weather with some time off work! Perfect combo. Good luck with your orchid.