Saturday, January 19, 2013

Go With The Gut Feeling!

Well I did not go with my gut feeling and I should have. Several Posts ago, I talked about a date I had. I said then I did not think he was the one.  So I thought I would try and be friends with him.  After spending sometime with him, I knew this would not work.  He was too nervous, afraid someone would "know" we are gay. Everything to be secretive, it seemed.  I continued to text and call, trying to be a friend.  Then every time a plan was made, for a lunch or dinner, it was cancelled for one reason or another. So I got the message.

Next time I will remember to listen to my gut, something I learned to do in my work, I have to remember this in the off hours.  As the saying goes...NEXT! .

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Your gut doesn't lie. Our bodies always tell us the truth.

Cubby said...

He's probably a very good guy, just in a different place than you on the coming-out path, and therefore a mismatch. Someday he may catch up and your paths may cross again, but in the mean time keep looking.