Friday, January 8, 2010

Car Issues Resolved

Just a quick post to say Praise God and to say thank you to anyone who prayed. I traded my Taurus in for an 07 Nissan Versa 4 door hatch back. it has low miles and a warranty. i was financed! I have to get used to driving it, and where things are on it. I thought I was turning on the lights but was turning on the windshield wipers instead. lol.


This car get 35 miles to the gallon, which is good with all the driving I do. My wagon got 19 miles to the gallon. That savings helps me make the car payment. They said they are going to junk the Taurus, it served its purpose and served me well. after all I got 175600 miles out of it. It got me to and from the Hospital at all hours of the day and night.

Again I Praise God, Thank God and thank you for your prayer support. God does make a way when we walk by faith!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Congrats on the new car, Topper!