Friday, January 8, 2010

Confession Time

Some plans for this year, I going to write a series of posts on the plan of action. 2010 is for refocusing and accomplishing. It will be looking to education/ professional growth, spiritual growth, Health/fitness, financial. Anything else that comes up along the way.

First, my car is still an issue, I've decided to try and trade it, if I can get financing. If not, I will take it to another repair shop and see what can be worked out. In the meantime I'm driving it only for work, and praying. I pray our Lord shows me the way and gives me strength and courage to go that way. God will make a way, He always does! He is my provider.

Confession time: Along with the plans I'm trying to make, I recognize a need in my life not to allow uncertainty, fear, finances or opinion to deter me from what I sense is God's direction for my life. Its part of a big reason I have not accomplished what I feel I should have by now. Its a big part of why I did not begin to deal with my sexuality until I was in near forty! Its result is standing still doing nothing. That has to stop! Faith is the key to follow God's direction.

I grew up fearing the what if's, fearing life! I thought I overcame that; until the last few years I had. Now its crept back in and its result where I'm am today, not risking, not living. Yet in many ways I am a risk taker. In these same years I came out after all. I found my voice, yet at times I'm still afraid to use it! I should go back to counseling to talk about these issues. I will this year as God provides.

No comments: