Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day 2012 :The day of the American Worker

Happy Labor Day 2012, I hope this day finds you and yours healthy, happy, fed, and EMPLOYED.  With so many people still looking for work, and so many have had to take jobs paying less than they were making before the recession. 

Today I pray for those who are looking for work, those who have taken jobs for less, those who have given up to be encouraged.  I pray for the American dream to be rekindled in the life of this country.
I pray blessings on the laborers of this country.

In a few months we will have the opportunity to vote for what we want for this country.  On this Labor Day, I want to encourage you to consider carefully which politcal platform best represents your views, hopes, and dreams for our country. Please get registered to vote, and go vote in November.

But today, celebrate the opportunity to work toward your dreams, hope and goals.

HAPPY LABOR DAY! 

No comments: