Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

Today is different from any Christmas in recent memory.  Its the first year without my Mom.  Second this year I'm not working, its a much needed break. I think I was starting to burn out.  I missed the Christmas Eve service at my church.  I had a Christmas eve meal with a friend instead. I planned to go to an 11:00 pm service. However, the churches nearby that usually have one did not this year. So I ended up driving around looking at the Christmas lights. A lot of white lights, I prefer the multicolor lights they are more festive.

This is the year to start new traditions not sure what yet but we will see.



 
For Christmas The Hallelujah - Choir of King's College, Cambridge live performance of Handel's Messiah
 
 


















 
 
 
 
   

No comments: