Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday Medley Forever Young

Welcome to the second week in  April!  Spring is finally showing up!  Monday is always a mixed bag of exhaustion, relaxation, reflection for me.  Sometimes too much reflection. The last 24 hours were rough at work, an unusual number of calls. a total of 15 altogether from 0800 to 0800.  It kept me from making my normal rounds.  I was running from call to call day and night. Some situations out of the norm. when it was finally over, I came home and went back to bed. something I don't usually do, I did not sleep  very long, but my body seemed to say ENOUGH!  I'm recovering, thing is tomorrow I have to do another overnight, this time an evening shift and on call till 0800. I have been promised relief from all the on call, but so far...  I am an adapter and  survivor! At least I hope to continue to be.

Today I am sharing  Forever Young.... at least at heart.
http://youtu.be/E1nbvplgElw

No comments: