Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Medley: Songs of Faith, Come Thou Fount

Today I begin a once a month Monday Medley post titled songs of faith.  I thought it appropriate since this is the Monday after the first Sunday of the month. In many churches who do not celebrate Communion or Lord Supper each week, the first Sunday of the month is Communion Sunday.  So in a nod to my faith background, my ongoing faith and work, this Monday Medley is a song of faith. 

Just as I enjoy all types of music, I enjoy all types of Christian music.  From traditional, praise and worship, to  rock, even Christian rap.  So here is an opportunity for me to share some of my favorite hymns, songs, and perhaps highlight something different.

Today an old favorite I remember singing as a child, Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing

http://youtu.be/nXVwHONoLjEg.

I wish you peace

 

No comments: