Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Medley: Selena Gomez - Come & Get It



Yesterday was the first Sunday I was not on call since September.  I honestly was not sure what to do last night when I came home from work!  I usually wait for the pager to go off! Normally don't have to wait for long. I was still back up for my replacement. He only needed to call once.   For the next few weeks I will still be working with my replacement, orienting him to the Hospital, and various procedure and such.  My hours will then move to daytime during the week! I will still be on call two nights per week.  Progress!

An historic event for the LGBT community as a whole, last week Queen Elizabeth quietly signed into law the British Bill legalizing  Same Sex Marriage! Progress for our community, there is hope.  Conversely there is a law being strengthened in Russia punishing those who are gay! So sad, the hate continues. 

This weeks song is by Selena, I hope you enjoy!


No comments: