Sunday, March 10, 2013

Monday Medley: Hand of Providence

Today is the beginning of my new position within the health system I work. Its a small promotion, but big to me. I will be in orientation, which is kind of odd as I am not a new employee. Its a step in the process. I thought an appropriate song for today would be this song by Michael W. Smith, "Hand of Providence"  A Scripture I want to share here that is meaningful to me and appropriate to the occasion. 

Jeremiah 29:11-13
New International Version (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Hope you enjoy and this is meaningful to you!  Happy Monday!

No comments: