Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Word For Wednesday!

Instead of posting a Wordless Wednesday, I decided to post a few words instead. As of last night, I completed my first course and semester at this new Seminary.  So that's 1 out of 19 courses, not including courses I am transferring in.  I am relieved it is done, I stressed over my paper and final exam, but I think  I did well.  The Professor has a brilliant mind, the way he explained complex philosophical terms and ideas!  He challenged me to think and express what I think, not what the author.  The only problem I had was every-time I  tried to read the text book, I ended up falling asleep,  even sitting at the table!

So now I can begin my celebration of Advent, Christmas, and New Year.  No solid plans yet, i do want to go to the Botanical Garden light show, I want to attend a play, I hope to go to Christmas Town this year.  I plan on doing some baking too.  Yummy

Of course there is shopping to do, got to make my list.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: