Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Time For New Christmas Traditions.

This  is the year for me to begin a few new traditions.  Nothing really wrong with the old ones, good memories, but I feel the need to add some new ones. Make them mine, there is one tradition I want to continue.  On Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, my family always lights candles, fire in the fireplace and has goodies.  I don't have a fire place but I do light candles, its a way of being connected with  family across the miles.  

The new possible traditions are attending a concert at one of the local Opera houses, attending the Botanical Garden light show, attend Christmas Town in Williamsburg.  I want to continue a tradition I once had, of walking Duke of Gloucester Street in Colonial Williamsburg decorated for Christmas.  just a few possibilities to consider.  Not sure what if any new tradition will take hold. 

I don't think I will be placing lights outside this year.  It will be the first time in a long time, but don't think is worth it where I am now.

Stay tuned! 

No comments: